St. Antony's home is managed and run by the Sisters of Charity, South East India Province since its inception in 1964. It is situated at the parish campus of Kattur, Trichy. St. Antony's Home was opened at the request of Rt. Rev. Dr. James Mandonca, the then Bishop of Trichy to look after the elderly and the abandoned of the locality. He received this inspiration from our Sisters at Jeppoo in Mangalore.
1. Spacious and clean rooms
2. Clean bathing and toilets with safe water
4. Geriatric nursing care
1. Provision of transportation for medical appointments, events or shopping.
2. Communication with family or responsible parties.
3. Maintenance of health care records.
4. Medication management or administration as advised by the resident’s physician.
5. 24/7 medical assistance.
6. Services of a professional nurse for emergency medical management.
1. Private rooms
2. Assistance with bathing and dressing
3. Daily housekeeping
4. 24/7 care with experienced staff
5. Three nutritional and delicious home-cooked meals
6. Assistance with self-managed incontinence
Friends and Benefactors participate in a wide variety of social activities like:
2. Arts and crafts
4. Birthday parties and special events
5. Outdoor outings
Take a look at our Gallery to see a glimpse of our Home.
Friends and Benefactors
Becoming a "Friend" or "Benefactor" will give you an excellent opportunity to serve the residents of St.Antony's Home.
They share the ministry of showing love and concern to the elderly within the St.Antony's Home.
"We would love to hear from you" "Every small generous gesture is much appreciated"